Sunday, May 29, 2011

Over view of the Second day INSET Programme


Two modules were covered today. They are Fundamentals of Teaching English to Young Learners and Classroom Management in Positive Approaches.  Under Fundamentals of Teaching English to Young Learners, we discussed developing contextual understanding, fundamentals of framework of our language programme, Reading, questioning for comprehension, the anatomy of a storyboard for young learners, improving comprehension for special students, a lighthearted reminder for spelling and spellings and vocabulary teaching.
Under Classroom Management, we discussed how to handle the low level disruptive behaviour students, and framing classroom rules and constructive consequences.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete